September 8, 2010

Details, Details, Details...

Okay, so to give everyone a general idea of the details, I will just ramble about the decisions we've made so far.

#1 COLORS


Sunflower yellow

Dark Olive-y Green (Tadd says "almost army green")

and no, this isn't exactly the color...I only have so many choices to choose from on here...

Chocolate Brown
(a little darker than this)

#2 FLOWERS
Sunflowers & Gerbera daisies :)


Maybe not exactly like this, but this was the only picture they had with sunflowers in the bouquet!

#3 WEDDING PARTY
Tadd wants his 3 brothers as groomsmen: Brandon, Logan & Lex. The groomsmen are wearing black pants, yellow shirts with a goldish tie. (pictures to come)

My bridesmaids will be my older sister Dena (the maid of honor) and friends Jamie and Lauren. The bridesmaids will wear the darker color green (if we can find some stinkin dresses! So far not so much luck)

Flowergirls are wearing white dresses with colored sash and flower on it. Ring bearer is wearing black pants, white shirt and goldish tie like the big boys.

Mothers will wear brown (or really whatever the heck they want! I'm NOT picky!) and dads are wearing black suits.

1 comment:

  1. I loooove the sunflowers! I think it will look so pretty!!! so excited for youuu!

    ReplyDelete