September 16, 2010

Details...and Pictures Part I

Okay, now for the pictures to go with SOME of the details!! (yes, I am still a slacker and have to get the bracelet pictures and such up)

These are the dresses we are using for the flower girls. It is actually a dress I made for Olivia when Holly & Lex were sealed in the temple, so we need to do a couple changes to hers, and ya know, make one for Marlee! :)

We are going to take off the white flower and do a brown strip of ribbon where the flower is and add a yellow flower. I'm also considering doing some tulle underneath too! I saw some patterns like that and they were adorable!!



And here's a picture of the colors we picked out for Tadd's tux vest and tie.

With these shirts and ties to match for the brothers/groomsmen
Also accomplished this week: bought the dad's ties, invites stuffed into envelopes, just gotta get stamps and finish addressing them all. We are making progress people!! :) Only 23 days! Still lots to do! Like getting my bouquet picked out...oops. That's kind of important and it's been put off. Oh well, week's not over yet! Work work work! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG RESA! I can't wait!!! I am beyond estatic for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete