July 25, 2014

Bubbles!

Summer classes are over! Hooray! Well, okay I have one more online class that ends next Sunday, but my on campus classes are done.

It has been amazing to have all week to just do whatever we want during the day. And we've filled our week right up! 

We've had play dates, gone to lunch with Tadd, we went to the splash pad, to the Jump Zone...so many fun things in one week.  And yet, their most favorite thing of the week???

The $5 bubble machine I bought at Wal-Mart.

There is something about bubbles that brings out every ounce of delight a little boy can muster. And when the bubbles just keep coming out one after the other...


...complete happiness!




These two were so fun to watch. 

They chased the bubbles. 

Beckett

Everett



They tried to eat the bubbles. 





They popped bubbles. 




They squealed.  






They ran.




They jumped.




And I enjoyed every second of having my hands free of sticky bubbly soap, and my lips completely relaxed.


Best $5 ever spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment